Thursday, September 4, 2014

Not-White Month: Iron Patriot.

Once upon a time, there was a very sick man named Norman Osborn.
Norman was just as crazy as he was evil. He committed many TERRIBLE acts as the super-villain known as the Green Goblin. But when Norman saved the planet from aliens, he was made chief of national security, and he changed his name to Iron Patriot, and yet again, committed many more terrible acts.
SURELY, this is the guy a superhero should name himself after, right?!
SERIOUSLY!?!?! Why would Rhodey take the name of a psycho like Osborn?!
But I'm getting on a sidetrack. But can you really blame me? Anyway, the actual comic:
This series lasted ONLY 5 issues. And honestly, I get why. It's not that it's bad, it's just so... adequate! And that is possibly the worst thing a comic-book can be! Seriously, what am I suppose to do with an adequate series? I cant point fingers at it, or make fun of it, since it's... well, okay.  How's the characters? They are okay. How's the writing? It's okay. How is the artwork? Fine. GOD, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD MISS BAD WRITING THIS MUCH!!! Ales Kot, why couldn't you fail, so I had something to aim my anger against?! Damn you and your okay writing!!!
I really wish I had more to say, but this comic is just so... bland. It just exist. It wasn't good enough to make us want to keep buying, and not horrible enough for us to buy it in order to hate it. It's actually quite sad...
Well, that was the end of Not-White Month. Now I must go back to write reviews that no one gives a damn about. Speaking of witch; Next time: New Warriors!
I'm Waezi2, and thanks for wasting time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment